Hoping to someday find M's brother adopted in the U.S. -
Myckola Oleksandrovych Markov - 8/26/2003

Monday, March 15, 2010

Our homestudy arrived safely in Ukraine!

We have FedEx confirmation that our homestudy was delivered! This is a BIG praise for me especially because I was looking over the receipts after Phillip mailed our documents and noticed that our translator's apartment number was missing from the shipping label. Lets just say that I completely flaked out and thought it was the end of the world, complete with crying and my version of a hissy fit. My cool, calm, and collected hubby assured me he would take care of it and after a few days of anxiously waiting, FedEx let us know that they updated the info and delivered it ahead of schedule. I am going to let this be a lesson to myself that I should really not freak out so badly when something goes awry because in the end, not only did it get there, it got there early.

Now we wait.

No comments:



We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life; but those who make their journey home across time and miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them,are carried on the wings of destiny; and placed among us by God's very own hands. --Kristi Larson

 

ALL CONTENT IS COPYRIGHT AND MAY NOT BE COPIED OR REPRODUCED WITHOUT WRITTEN CONSENT OF THE AUTHOR. COPYRIGHT 2017