Hoping to someday find M's brother adopted in the U.S. -
Myckola Oleksandrovych Markov - 8/26/2003

Friday, July 30, 2010

Our Yardsale is Tomorrow!

We have so much more stuff than I thought we did and that is thanks to our wonderful friends, neighbors and church family who donated their things to us :) Thank you!!!

Nini and Papa have the boys for the night and hopefully most of tomorrow too (haha) so the hubby and I are off to plaster the county with yardsale signs.

Oh and I'm still sick with whatever it is I have. No one else is sick but I can't breathe, have no voice and its becoming painful to cough or sneeze. Hey that kind of sounded like whining... and I'm too excited about tomorrow to whine!

1 comment:

sarah said...

Hope your sale went well. Sorry to hear your still sick. This is the first summer I ever remember anyone in our family being sick. Everyone here other then Mikayla got it:(



We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life; but those who make their journey home across time and miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them,are carried on the wings of destiny; and placed among us by God's very own hands. --Kristi Larson

 

ALL CONTENT IS COPYRIGHT AND MAY NOT BE COPIED OR REPRODUCED WITHOUT WRITTEN CONSENT OF THE AUTHOR. COPYRIGHT 2017