Hoping to someday find M's brother adopted in the U.S. -
Myckola Oleksandrovych Markov - 8/26/2003

Friday, August 13, 2010

Friday the 13th

I just realized what today's date is. I am STILL waiting for FedEx to deliver the rest of our dossier documents. They have been in Charlottesville for 2 days now. They came from Richmond and essentially drove right past us to get to the distribution center. Anyways, they are on a truck and should be here by 7pm. Also, to make Friday the 13th a little more fun, I've been chasing papers to refinance our house. I've made two trips to the bank today to try to get the paperwork to the guy so he can file it with underwriting today since he goes on vacation next week.

I got NO sleep last night and I got up early to deliver papers to the bank, pick up a package from the Post Office and take the kids to play at the park then swimming at the lake. I desperately need a nap but those two adorable munchkins of mine are in their beds making train noises for all they're worth.

Saturday the 14th you can't come soon enough.

1 comment:

Christine said...

I remember waiting like you. It is so hard. But trust me, it will be here before you know it. :) Blessings.



We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life; but those who make their journey home across time and miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them,are carried on the wings of destiny; and placed among us by God's very own hands. --Kristi Larson

 

ALL CONTENT IS COPYRIGHT AND MAY NOT BE COPIED OR REPRODUCED WITHOUT WRITTEN CONSENT OF THE AUTHOR. COPYRIGHT 2017