Hoping to someday find M's brother adopted in the U.S. -
Myckola Oleksandrovych Markov - 8/26/2003

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I have the medical forms

I picked up the medical forms (for the second time) from the Dr. office this morning. They look excellent, but I'm faxing them to Cathy with the rest of the documents she needs to approve tomorrow and hoping that we're finally done with the paperchase. I mean technically we are done, but we've had to redo several things so we weren't "Done." If everything gets the ok, I'll be mailing it to the Secretary of the Commonwealth's Office to be apostilled and we WILL be done. Then we'll mail all of these papers with every detail of our life to our translator in Ukraine. Whew!

I will be a paperwork expert on Ukrainian adoption by the time this is over with and will be super glad to help someone else through this process with my newfound experience.

No comments:



We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life; but those who make their journey home across time and miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them,are carried on the wings of destiny; and placed among us by God's very own hands. --Kristi Larson

 

ALL CONTENT IS COPYRIGHT AND MAY NOT BE COPIED OR REPRODUCED WITHOUT WRITTEN CONSENT OF THE AUTHOR. COPYRIGHT 2017