Hoping to someday find M's brother adopted in the U.S. -
Myckola Oleksandrovych Markov - 8/26/2003

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Its FedEx Time

I've got 5 pieces of paper that need to be apostilled. These are the last 5 pieces of paper to complete our dossier (Lord willing! haha). So tomorrow I am going to hope the kiddos wake up in good moods and are willing to make yet another little trip for paperwork. We've done so much paper gathering the last few weeks that Wes asks me now when we're going to go get more papers for "His baby girl." He is so set on having a little sister. I even asked him if he would be ok if we brought home a brother instead and he said, "I want a baby girl AND another bruder." Hmmmm.... so he's ok with another "bruder" only if he comes with a sister LOL

I've said before that right after Wyatt's birth was really when God laid it on my heart to adopt and its also when Wesley started pestering us for "His baby girl." I think God had a plan in mind, don't you?

Hopefully tomorrow we'll be paying way to much to mail 5 pieces of paper to Richmond and then we'll be a little closer to "Baby girl."

No comments:



We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life; but those who make their journey home across time and miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them,are carried on the wings of destiny; and placed among us by God's very own hands. --Kristi Larson

 

ALL CONTENT IS COPYRIGHT AND MAY NOT BE COPIED OR REPRODUCED WITHOUT WRITTEN CONSENT OF THE AUTHOR. COPYRIGHT 2017