Hoping to someday find M's brother adopted in the U.S. -
Myckola Oleksandrovych Markov - 8/26/2003

Monday, August 9, 2010

The kids were naughty today

Yep, it started with Wes waking up at 6:45 this morning before Phillip even left for work. Then mess after mess got made while I tried to get myself ready to get out of the house. At the pack and mail place the kids were just into everything! Its also a cute little gift store and has something for everyone including my two who ended up in time out on the floor but kept butt scooting around to touch even more stuff. I did mange to get our documents FedExed to Richmond with a return mailer so by the end of the week I think I should have them back.

So the naughty boys continued being naughty at the consignment shop even after losing most of their privledges in the pack and mail place. Wy has reached the wonderful age of 2 and boy oh boy does he act like a naughty little two year old. I think its kind of funny because as naughty as the two of them were today, they are just the cutest things especially when they are being naughty together. What is this mama to do?

TV is gone.

Storytime is gone.

The trains are on warning and Wes is going to spend his life in timeout if he doesn't quit jumping on the bed.

And ya know what I was thinking today while they were sitting next to each other in timeout (hugging suddenly instead of smacking each other)? I was thinking how cute it would be to have 4 little ones sitting there giggling over how naughty they had been. Yes, I'm crazy...

2 comments:

sarah said...

Well I would like to say that your little baby was a sweet angel at the church buz meeting. & it was long & hot and way to many kids for one room. He did great.

Mama of 2 and Counting... said...

My little one is a sweetie even when he is naughty lol.
That meeting was CRAZY! I felt so bad for you guys stuck in there with hot, tired, hungry kids.



We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life; but those who make their journey home across time and miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them,are carried on the wings of destiny; and placed among us by God's very own hands. --Kristi Larson

 

ALL CONTENT IS COPYRIGHT AND MAY NOT BE COPIED OR REPRODUCED WITHOUT WRITTEN CONSENT OF THE AUTHOR. COPYRIGHT 2017