Hoping to someday find M's brother adopted in the U.S. -
Myckola Oleksandrovych Markov - 8/26/2003

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Our Dossier Documents Arrived in Richmond

They arrived this morning :) I paid for 3 day shipping with FedEx and let me tell you what, they always deliver stuff early! And for those of you who are wondering, yes, I am obsessing over those papers. Its like sending off part of your life in an envelope and trusting other people to take care of it. I made the lady at the Pack and Ship place put the papers in the envelope with the return envelope then seal and address it in front of me. It is SO not me to be a pain, but hey these documents were the BIGGEST pain in the butt to get completed correctly and if something happened to them it would be like days of my life wasted.

No comments:



We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life; but those who make their journey home across time and miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them,are carried on the wings of destiny; and placed among us by God's very own hands. --Kristi Larson

 

ALL CONTENT IS COPYRIGHT AND MAY NOT BE COPIED OR REPRODUCED WITHOUT WRITTEN CONSENT OF THE AUTHOR. COPYRIGHT 2017