Hoping to someday find M's brother adopted in the U.S. -
Myckola Oleksandrovych Markov - 8/26/2003

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

5 Days...

Five days since our dossier was submitted. Tick tock, tick tock...

I finally remember to order some long underwear today. I couldn't find any small enough in stores to fit me without making me looking like I had a weird layer of extra skin. Even the small is not actually small! I'm already freezing here now and the temp hasn't gotten down to freezing yet so I figured I should at least get some pants to go under my pants haha. I just hope that the waistline isn't some granny style up around my belly button cause that will look REAL attractive with my skinny jeans. I guess that's what long sweaters are for...

Wes was running around in the yard today and said that its almost time for it to winter here because the leaves are starting to fall off the trees. Silly kid. He loved the two snow storms that dumped nearly 2 feet of snow each time last year. He thinks its going to do that again this year. My hope is that if it does, it won't be when we're trying to fly out or back home. Any other time is fine!

So 5 days... we're just waiting. I have nothing meaningful to post yet. As soon as I know our date, I'll be booking flights with Golden Rule Travel!

2 comments:

Gary and Tina said...

I just love to read your Blog. Is Golden Rule Travel a local agency?

Mama of 2 and Counting... said...

No actually its located in the midwest. Another adoptive family used them twice and just loved them. They specialize in humanitarian and adoptive rates :)

I'm glad you like to read my blog. Sometimes I feel like I'm just rambling on...



We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life; but those who make their journey home across time and miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them,are carried on the wings of destiny; and placed among us by God's very own hands. --Kristi Larson

 

ALL CONTENT IS COPYRIGHT AND MAY NOT BE COPIED OR REPRODUCED WITHOUT WRITTEN CONSENT OF THE AUTHOR. COPYRIGHT 2017