Hoping to someday find M's brother adopted in the U.S. -
Myckola Oleksandrovych Markov - 8/26/2003

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I should have something to say

but my brain is kind of blank. I am so busy with trying to make sure that I don't forget something for us, and take care of everything for our boys before we go that I have nothing left in my poor brain to write about.

I will say that due to some unexpected possible obstacles and some unexpected possible surprises, we are probably gonna have one heck of a story to tell when we get back!

God surely works in mysterious ways :)

4 comments:

Just Another Day In Paradise said...

woohoo! you leave so soon! So excited for y'all and cant wait to follow along

Gary and Tina said...

I look forward to following your journey. Surely our paths will cross.

Healy Family said...

i will be praying for you too! i'm excited to follow your journey as well = the Lord is with you!

laurietw said...

Great attitude to have--expect the unexpected when it comes to Ukraine adoption. Trust your facilitator, too. Hang on for the ride of your life! Praying for you every day. God bless you and your family.



We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life; but those who make their journey home across time and miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them,are carried on the wings of destiny; and placed among us by God's very own hands. --Kristi Larson

 

ALL CONTENT IS COPYRIGHT AND MAY NOT BE COPIED OR REPRODUCED WITHOUT WRITTEN CONSENT OF THE AUTHOR. COPYRIGHT 2017