Hoping to someday find M's brother adopted in the U.S. -
Myckola Oleksandrovych Markov - 8/26/2003

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Sick

Yep we're sick. Wes got sick last Saturday and passed it to Wyatt... who then passed it to Katya. I thought I had avoided getting really sick by taking Sambucol and Vitamin C but nope. I woke up this morning feeling like a truck ran me over then backed up and did it again. Even Phillip seems to have gotten in on the fun too.

The good news is that the kids do seem to be feeling better. I wish I'd just gotten sick with them instead of after them because THEY feel better. I do not! All 3 of them still have a cough and I have to keep wiping noses (including mine now). We've missed church 2 weeks in a row now after finally going back for the first time since we came home from Ukraine.

Oh well... I figured we were due to be sick at some point. I though it would be from something that Phillip and Katya got from the flight home but here we are a month later. Sick.

I'll post more of our exciting life once we quit keeping Mucinex in business.

No comments:



We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life; but those who make their journey home across time and miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them,are carried on the wings of destiny; and placed among us by God's very own hands. --Kristi Larson

 

ALL CONTENT IS COPYRIGHT AND MAY NOT BE COPIED OR REPRODUCED WITHOUT WRITTEN CONSENT OF THE AUTHOR. COPYRIGHT 2017