Hoping to someday find M's brother adopted in the U.S. -
Myckola Oleksandrovych Markov - 8/26/2003

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Blogger help!

There are several blogs that I follow that I have recently been unable to read because when I click on them, the only thing that comes up is the header and the background. No text, no sidebars, nothing. They also will not open in Safari (I'm using IE) b/c blogger says that my browser's java script and cookies are not enabled. Umm...yes they are.

Its frustrating to not be able to read these blogs. Does anyone know what's going on? I keep getting an error message but it makes no sense to me!

Anyone else had this problem and fixed it?

1 comment:

Shasta said...

I don't know what's going on but I almost always get that same error message when I comment on a blog. I just X out of the error message and try again and it always works the second time. Good luck.
And thanks for the follow on www.outrageousfortune.net!



We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life; but those who make their journey home across time and miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them,are carried on the wings of destiny; and placed among us by God's very own hands. --Kristi Larson

 

ALL CONTENT IS COPYRIGHT AND MAY NOT BE COPIED OR REPRODUCED WITHOUT WRITTEN CONSENT OF THE AUTHOR. COPYRIGHT 2017