Hoping to someday find M's brother adopted in the U.S. -
Myckola Oleksandrovych Markov - 8/26/2003

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Bangs

I couldn't stand her hair in her face anymore and neither could she.  I decided to cut bangs to let the new hair catch up and make everything look more even.  I think she looks cute!

By the way, they are even... she just keeps brushing them aside like she always did when they were in her way so they aren't hanging straight.  We might trim them a tiny bit more cause they are still touching her eyebrows.

Sent via DROID on Verizon Wireless

4 comments:

Just Another Day In Paradise said...

Cute! Her hair looks much thicker

ErinL said...

Precious! We have been seriously consdiering this too. The hair in the face drives me crazy. Larry isn't as thrilled with the idea as I am :)!

Zack & Jenn said...

Love the new hair!!

Becky said...

I love it! I went back and forth with Alina's bangs and had them long, then cut them, then let htem grow, then cut them. I'm back to thinking I'll let them grow but I know the second they fall into her eyes I will lob them off again. LOL

Mariah looks adorable with bangs! Her hair is getting long!



We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life; but those who make their journey home across time and miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them,are carried on the wings of destiny; and placed among us by God's very own hands. --Kristi Larson

 

ALL CONTENT IS COPYRIGHT AND MAY NOT BE COPIED OR REPRODUCED WITHOUT WRITTEN CONSENT OF THE AUTHOR. COPYRIGHT 2017