Hoping to someday find M's brother adopted in the U.S. -
Myckola Oleksandrovych Markov - 8/26/2003

Friday, June 10, 2011

What to do...

We have been trying to track down some information in Ukraine for several months. Its kind of hard to find information half way around the world!

We finally may have figured out a way to do it, but it will come at a price. So we're trying to decide if its worth the cost since nothing is guaranteed and we may go to great lengths to try to obtain something that just can't be had.

At the same time, I don't see how we can't try.

I think I will go my whole life wondering "what if?" if we don't.

Prayers are appreciated as we try to decide what to do, and how to go about it.

I'm done worrying about the cost. I know if God wants us to do it, he'll provide the money but there are other things involved as well...

Sorry to be so vague but I just can't say what it is exactly that we're trying to do.

No comments:



We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life; but those who make their journey home across time and miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them,are carried on the wings of destiny; and placed among us by God's very own hands. --Kristi Larson

 

ALL CONTENT IS COPYRIGHT AND MAY NOT BE COPIED OR REPRODUCED WITHOUT WRITTEN CONSENT OF THE AUTHOR. COPYRIGHT 2017