Hoping to someday find M's brother adopted in the U.S. -
Myckola Oleksandrovych Markov - 8/26/2003

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Flipping off the sofa

Mariah had an MRI yesterday.  That is a post for another day but we did get it done and we should have the results back by Tuesday.  I was an emotional mess for the day which was probably a result of being stressed out for the last 6-7 months, and never having a break or getting to go out and spend time with Phillip.  For over a year we hadn't been out by ourselves. 

We remedied that this weekend and I am realizing that I am just going to have to take a break in order to stay sane and be a good mama.  My kids are so much more adorable when I've had some time to unwind and talk to my husband without worrying who's screaming in the background or who might be peeing in the floor this time... 

Our babysitter hunt is on. 

Phillip wants to hire a part time nanny for the rest of the summer.  I on the other hand would be greatful for 2 hours a week cause well, its 2 hours more than I have now and we can't afford a nanny.  We really can't afford a babysitter but at this point we really can't afford not to find one. 

I'll write a post about the MRI later...In the meantime, here is a video of Mariah doing her latest trick.



She has come a long way!! 

1 comment:

ErinL said...

We just had our first date night in a LONG time. You are so right about the kids being more adorable after you've been away from them! I so wish you lived closer. We would watch your kids in a second. It is so important to focus on your marriage in general but I think with adopted kids it is all that much more important. I'm anxious to hear about the MRI!



We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life; but those who make their journey home across time and miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them,are carried on the wings of destiny; and placed among us by God's very own hands. --Kristi Larson

 

ALL CONTENT IS COPYRIGHT AND MAY NOT BE COPIED OR REPRODUCED WITHOUT WRITTEN CONSENT OF THE AUTHOR. COPYRIGHT 2017