Hoping to someday find M's brother adopted in the U.S. -
Myckola Oleksandrovych Markov - 8/26/2003

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Prayers Please

We have two dogs that we got at the end of the summer for our boys. One of the dogs went missing today. He is never seen without his brother so I am very worried about what has happened to him. He's my littlest guy's dog and he LOVES that dog. PLEASE pray that we'll find him tomorrow. I have a sad puppy and I'm gonna have a very very sad little boy if we can't find his dog. We have a pretty large plot of land the dogs play around on but only one dog came back from playing in the creek today.

Thanks for the prayers. I can't stand to see my baby sad.

1 comment:

ErinL said...

I'm praying. Let us know when you find him!



We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life; but those who make their journey home across time and miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them,are carried on the wings of destiny; and placed among us by God's very own hands. --Kristi Larson

 

ALL CONTENT IS COPYRIGHT AND MAY NOT BE COPIED OR REPRODUCED WITHOUT WRITTEN CONSENT OF THE AUTHOR. COPYRIGHT 2017