Hoping to someday find M's brother adopted in the U.S. -
Myckola Oleksandrovych Markov - 8/26/2003

Friday, February 24, 2012

Random pics of the week

So we have Wes with some microwaved peeps.  I hate these disgusting artificially colored mounds of fluffy sugar.  I take pleasure in nuking them.

Mariah made me dinner the other night, complete with setting the table and using a piece of tissue paper for the tablecloth.

I found Mariah in her room stretching her baby's muscles this morning.  She was doing it quite efficiently!  Baby should be loosened up for days!

Pic #4 is me and my new haircut.  I have ridiculously thick hair.  What I see on a model in a book never looks the same on me!  Mariah has perfect hair for the style I was trying to achieve.  Guess what she's getting next time!

The last pic is of Mariah at a local park.  They have a good bit of special needs equipment at this park so its nice she can play at something that doesn't require climbing.  She can climb, but its nice that she can do other things and still have fun.

Connected by DROID on Verizon Wireless

3 comments:

ErinL said...

Love your hair!

Amy said...

Um. You look like a teenager! Your hair is very pretty.

sarah c said...

I love your hair cut!!!!!! Also love the photo of Mariah stretching her baby's muscles, very cute.



We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life; but those who make their journey home across time and miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them,are carried on the wings of destiny; and placed among us by God's very own hands. --Kristi Larson

 

ALL CONTENT IS COPYRIGHT AND MAY NOT BE COPIED OR REPRODUCED WITHOUT WRITTEN CONSENT OF THE AUTHOR. COPYRIGHT 2017