Hoping to someday find M's brother adopted in the U.S. -
Myckola Oleksandrovych Markov - 8/26/2003

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Summer of Zhenya

CLICK HERE!

You can click that link up there to see the little guy we're hosting this summer!

We're fundraising to cover his travel costs to the U.S. from Ukraine and then back at the end of the summer.  You can buy flowers and half of the proceeds will be donated to us for his hosting expenses.

We are hoping to raise $2500 which is the total hosting cost.  We've also been told that we'll need to buy him clothes, shoes, proper luggage to carry things back to Ukraine in, and whatever else an 8 year needs.  He has some minor orthopedic needs that we hope to address or at least find out what needs to be done as well.  I will admit, I was really nervous about taking this leap, but my wonderful husband was all for it and my kids are excited! 

Zhenya has a 9 year old sister who is also available for hosting.  If you are interested in hosting her, pleeeease let me know and I'll hook ya up with the host agency.  She's super cute and has been to Italy three times and speaks fluent Italian in addition to Russian.

1 comment:

Jo said...

I am so excited for you guys! I love how one of my favorite bloggers is hosting with us this summer. (We are hosting 2 boys through the same group) This boy is such a cutie. His sister is adorable as well!



We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life; but those who make their journey home across time and miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them,are carried on the wings of destiny; and placed among us by God's very own hands. --Kristi Larson

 

ALL CONTENT IS COPYRIGHT AND MAY NOT BE COPIED OR REPRODUCED WITHOUT WRITTEN CONSENT OF THE AUTHOR. COPYRIGHT 2017