Hoping to someday find M's brother adopted in the U.S. -
Myckola Oleksandrovych Markov - 8/26/2003

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Thanks

Thanks for the comments (count them 4!) on my previous post.

I have some little fake tattoo stickers that I am playing around with to see what I like.  Maybe I'll post more pics... well considering the prevailing advice was to put one somewhere that even a bathing suit could cover up... maybe not.

Mariah is having fun with the tattoo stickers too :)  Maybe we should go get "Mother Daughter" tats???





Yes, I am totally kidding.

1 comment:

sarah c said...

Well I'm a little late to the tattoo comments but looked like you needed a comment here. I think as long as it is tasteful and something very meaningful then go for it. I hate to see people with cartoon people or curs words. My 1st yes I said first (gasp) is near my hip. It was closer to my hip but now after growing it's a bit more on my belly. Anyway I have the older kids names with a cupid. Then before I got Stephen's name on my I decided why do I want to hide this. So it's on my left calf right above my ankle. A big sun with his name in it. Right were you put your butterfly I have been thinking of putting my favorite verse. Also at the nap of my neck I would like a cross but it says Jesus. So when I'm not wearing my wig everyone will see it. Tatoo's are art. I think as long as what you put there you know it is not offensive to God then go for it.



We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life; but those who make their journey home across time and miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them,are carried on the wings of destiny; and placed among us by God's very own hands. --Kristi Larson

 

ALL CONTENT IS COPYRIGHT AND MAY NOT BE COPIED OR REPRODUCED WITHOUT WRITTEN CONSENT OF THE AUTHOR. COPYRIGHT 2017