Hoping to someday find M's brother adopted in the U.S. -
Myckola Oleksandrovych Markov - 8/26/2003

Saturday, May 19, 2012

How to help us host Vlad

I've had several people ask me if there is a way to just donate directly to our hosting expenses without having to purchase something.  I figure if two people ask, then 20  more probably wonder the same thing but don't ask!

So, here is the paypal link to our host agency.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=P98E58TVSEG32&lc=US&item_name=Guglielmo%27s%20Hope%2c%20Inc%2e&item_number=45%2d4798717&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donateCC_LG%2egif%3aNonHosted

If anyone would like to make a donation towards our hosting expenses for Vlad, you can do so by clicking that link.  I've been told that anyone who donates $30 or more will get a free t-shirt.  

Please specify that your donation is for Vlad so they know what family to apply it to.



Isn't he sweet?  I can't wait to meet him :)


Thank you so much!

1 comment:

Jo said...

I don't know if anyone else is having this problem, but when I click the link (same thing on my site) it's not taking me to Guglielmo's Hope's Paypal anymore. Could just be me though. I e-mailed Ginger about it.



We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life; but those who make their journey home across time and miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them,are carried on the wings of destiny; and placed among us by God's very own hands. --Kristi Larson

 

ALL CONTENT IS COPYRIGHT AND MAY NOT BE COPIED OR REPRODUCED WITHOUT WRITTEN CONSENT OF THE AUTHOR. COPYRIGHT 2017