Hoping to someday find M's brother adopted in the U.S. -
Myckola Oleksandrovych Markov - 8/26/2003

Thursday, October 25, 2012

14 Russian phrases for sanity

Given that we are coming up on Christmas hosting, I thought I'd post this list I copied from a chat room.  I have to say, that these phrases are very helpful!  The person posting it, titled it.  I thought it was fitting :)

Hold My hand Dai mne ruku!

Be Careful O'stor'ozhno

This is not a toy E'ta ne igru'shka

Come here Idi' syda'

Don't run Ne be'gai

Stop! Sto'i

Don't touch Ne trogai'

Be quiet Ti'she!

I need to go to the bathroom Ya hachu' tuale't

Do you need to go to the bathroom? Ty ho'chensh v tuale't

I'm Hungry Ya hachu' Ku'shat'

are you hungry? Ty ho'chesh v ku'shat?

I'm thirsty Ya hachu' pit'

are you thirsty? Ty ho'chesh v pit'?

I've had 3 people donate to our host fund.  THANK YOU!!  It means the world to us!  We love Vitaliy sooooo much and cannot wait to have him back for Christmas. 

4 comments:

cara said...

I just found your blog, I was wondering why you can't get vitaly and his brothers registered for adoption? I have 3 from Ukraine and 1 from china. Cara

Mama of 3 said...

I can't get them registered because its completely up to Ukraine when they become available for international adoption. Right now they are not, but they can be hosted.

cara said...

Can your facilitator work on getting them registered, I remember a family in Colorado who paid their facilitator to get them registered, it took a while but they got it done. Cara

Mama of 3 said...

They are registered, but not available.



We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life; but those who make their journey home across time and miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them,are carried on the wings of destiny; and placed among us by God's very own hands. --Kristi Larson

 

ALL CONTENT IS COPYRIGHT AND MAY NOT BE COPIED OR REPRODUCED WITHOUT WRITTEN CONSENT OF THE AUTHOR. COPYRIGHT 2017