Hoping to someday find M's brother adopted in the U.S. -
Myckola Oleksandrovych Markov - 8/26/2003

Monday, December 24, 2012

All I Really Want for Christmas

Its Christmas Eve.
I'm sitting here on the couch waiting to make sure ALL of the kids are asleep in their beds before I bring down the Santa Presents.

 I've heard this song before, but listening to it tonight I'm struck by the words.

The first verse reminds me of D.

The second verse could have been written by V.

I read that this song was inspired by a letter written by an orphan to Santa. This song has always made me tear up, but having two boys who could have written this letter in.my.house. just brings it all home.







'Cause all I really want for Christmas is someone to tuck me in
Tell me I'll never be alone, someone whose love will never end
Of all that I could ask for, well, there's just one thing I need
All I really want for Christmas is a family.

No comments:



We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life; but those who make their journey home across time and miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them,are carried on the wings of destiny; and placed among us by God's very own hands. --Kristi Larson

 

ALL CONTENT IS COPYRIGHT AND MAY NOT BE COPIED OR REPRODUCED WITHOUT WRITTEN CONSENT OF THE AUTHOR. COPYRIGHT 2017