Hoping to someday find M's brother adopted in the U.S. -
Myckola Oleksandrovych Markov - 8/26/2003

Saturday, May 4, 2013

A Child Waits

We got a phone call that our pre-app was accepted by A Child Waits Foundation so they will be mailing us out the full application packet to fill out and return.

The wonderful feeling of having the pre-app accepted came with the realization that this adds more paperwork to the process (again) which brought feelings of wanting to purchase a massive paper shredder and just sit shoving paper into it while manically laughing joy!


We also received an email from Show Hope that they did receive our entire grant application packet with supporting documents by the April 30th deadline.  Yes.  I sort of feel like I should get a medal for that (but I'll settle for a grant!) considering I did not have a completed home study in my hands until the evening of April 25th.  There is a certain rush and terror that comes with organizing that many documents, receiving the final necessary paperwork just in the nick of time, rushing to the Pack and Mail, and entrusting them to Fed Ex.

When I knew they had arrived safely though I sailed along on a rush for several days, smiling to myself every time I thought about it.  "Yes, you ROCK, Erin." "Hmmph, I am SO super awesome."

 

No comments:



We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life; but those who make their journey home across time and miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them,are carried on the wings of destiny; and placed among us by God's very own hands. --Kristi Larson

 

ALL CONTENT IS COPYRIGHT AND MAY NOT BE COPIED OR REPRODUCED WITHOUT WRITTEN CONSENT OF THE AUTHOR. COPYRIGHT 2017