Hoping to someday find M's brother adopted in the U.S. -
Myckola Oleksandrovych Markov - 8/26/2003

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Still Waiting

We still don't have a travel date yet.

We also received some really bad news about one of our boys.
I'm not ready to share it because I am still clinging to hope that its a mistake.
Either way I just can't get to my boys fast enough.

Right now it looks like we could get a date in the last week of September or the first week of October.

I got to spend half the night in the ER last night too after dealing with sudden onset of intense lower back pain that lasted all day long.  I went to an Urgent Care place after my husband got home from work and they promptly sent me to the ER where they gave me an IV and 3 different drugs.  After a CT scan they finally figured out what was wrong.  It was not kidney stones like everyone suspected but a cyst that burst.  Evidently the bursting was the most painful part, but also means it will go ahead and heal on its own, so I have some good drugs for a few days.

I told the doctor I had two meetings with school and double therapy for M this week.  I do not have time to be in that kind of pain.  Thankfully I am feeling better physically, but really stressed out emotionally.

Just waiting and praying right now.    

No comments:



We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life; but those who make their journey home across time and miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them,are carried on the wings of destiny; and placed among us by God's very own hands. --Kristi Larson

 

ALL CONTENT IS COPYRIGHT AND MAY NOT BE COPIED OR REPRODUCED WITHOUT WRITTEN CONSENT OF THE AUTHOR. COPYRIGHT 2017