Hoping to someday find M's brother adopted in the U.S. -
Myckola Oleksandrovych Markov - 8/26/2003

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Its Not Easy

T-minus 13 days until takeoff.

I am struggling.  By my calculations, we are short about $3K.  I just don't know where its going to come from.

We also have this situation with our youngest boy.  We fear we've lost him.  We won't know for sure until we're on the ground in Ukraine and see it for ourselves, but its not looking good.  That brings another whole "unknown" part to our plans.

So here we are.  Trying to figure out how its all going to come together.

I know God has this.  He's had it from the start.

But I am afraid.

We have to leave our kids soon and we are struggling to get things set up with the bus to pick them up from a different location, and of course they don't want to do it.  Its a million tiny things.  I want to make the time we're gone easy for my kids and everything is just being a pain.

Please pray for us.

For peace.  For enough money to fulfill the plan God has for us.  For clarity.

I can't sleep at night for all the things running around in my head.

I should be packing and I can't get my mind clear enough to even think about what I need to bring.  I have a pile of stuff in my room and am waiting for the next paycheck to go through so we can buy the items we need for travel.

I think this is officially pre-travel jitters at its finest.

 


2 comments:

Milena said...

Such a difficult situation! I will hope for peace of mind and clarity for everyone involved!
(Lost your boy - as in him being adopted by another family? Or has he passed away? Truly hoping he will be yours and get to stay with his brothers!)

SammE said...

I do hope your youngest boy is okay, and that the news you received isn't correct. He needs to be with his brothers, and you need him to be with you. I'm praying for you,
samm



We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life; but those who make their journey home across time and miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them,are carried on the wings of destiny; and placed among us by God's very own hands. --Kristi Larson

 

ALL CONTENT IS COPYRIGHT AND MAY NOT BE COPIED OR REPRODUCED WITHOUT WRITTEN CONSENT OF THE AUTHOR. COPYRIGHT 2017