Hoping to someday find M's brother adopted in the U.S. -
Myckola Oleksandrovych Markov - 8/26/2003

Monday, October 14, 2013

Just Papa. No Pictures

It seems that I've caught some sort of cold, probably from one of the maaaaaany kids at the orphanage.  I've felt icky the past 2 days with a scratchy throat and then last night just started feeling awful.  Phillip went to visit the kids today by himself because I literally couldn't drag myself out of bed, and I don't want to re-share my germs.  Its some sort of weird cold that's in my throat, but I'm achy like I have the flu (with no fever).  I brought lots of Emergen-C so hopefully it'll be short lived.  Its nasty whatever it is!

Phillip said the boys asked where I was and he told them I was sick.  V stuck his tongue out and made exaggerated gagging noises to ask if I was throwing up?  Hah.  No, thank goodness!  Phillip said D was telling V to quit acting so dumb, mimed throwing up like V had done, and then told V to stop. lol  D really takes on the parental role.  V and little V both listen to him and he keeps on them to behave, especially with us.

Keep praying for our paperwork to come back from Kyiv on time so we can have court as scheduled!  Earlier would be even better!

Since it was just Papa visiting today, I don't have any pictures.  He forgot to take the camera!   

No comments:



We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life; but those who make their journey home across time and miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them,are carried on the wings of destiny; and placed among us by God's very own hands. --Kristi Larson

 

ALL CONTENT IS COPYRIGHT AND MAY NOT BE COPIED OR REPRODUCED WITHOUT WRITTEN CONSENT OF THE AUTHOR. COPYRIGHT 2017