Hoping to someday find M's brother adopted in the U.S. -
Myckola Oleksandrovych Markov - 8/26/2003

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Yay for the Z-Pack

I've felt crummy for the past week and a half.  Some sort of weird painful throat/sinus stuff.  I never got a "cold" with a runny nose, just horrible coughing fits at night and swollen glands in my neck.  I missed two days of visiting with the boys because I felt so exhausted.  I tried Emergen-C and cold meds.  Nothing really helped.  A local woman here helped me get some antihistamines from the pharmacy and gave me some honey to put in tea, but I still felt awful!  I finally just broke down and took the Z-pack (antibiotic) that we brought along with a raw garlic clove cut into chunks.  I finally slept all night and woke up not feeling like I couldn't breathe.  Yay!  I almost feel totally normal today!  We had a great visit with the boys.  A lot of the other kids came outside and wanted to play soccer with us.  We also played hide and seek, and then the boys wanted to race me because, "You play football good. You strong, yes?  You, me, race? ok?"


Little V on top of the train

Little V is always taking my camera and yelling "Mama! Mama!  cheez!"



Bacon & Wasabi Chips.  I did not enjoy these!

playing football(soccer)


No comments:



We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life; but those who make their journey home across time and miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them,are carried on the wings of destiny; and placed among us by God's very own hands. --Kristi Larson

 

ALL CONTENT IS COPYRIGHT AND MAY NOT BE COPIED OR REPRODUCED WITHOUT WRITTEN CONSENT OF THE AUTHOR. COPYRIGHT 2017