Hoping to someday find M's brother adopted in the U.S. -
Myckola Oleksandrovych Markov - 8/26/2003

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Doing something right

My 11 year old has taken to helping set the table, helping prep dinner, helping clean up, and then he thanks for me for dinner. Its not easy, but there are moments that make me think we're doing something right :)



I found this on Pinterest today and found it oh.so.very.fitting.

I think I might make it my profile picture on FB.

Or go on Cafe Press and make it into a t-shirt that I can wear to meetings at school.










And for those readers who sometimes take me just a bit too seriously,  I just added, "I type in fluent sarcasm as my own personal comic relief." to my blogger profile because I think some readers truly didn't know that I am a certified smart @$$ with great appreciation for figures of speech.

If you aren't sure what a "Figure of speech" is,  please refer to this Figure of speech definitions.  I'm particularly fond of 8,9,10,11, 14,15 & 20.  After just reading the list I am excited all over again about figures of speech and how much more fun it is to write than talk out loud.       

No comments:



We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life; but those who make their journey home across time and miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them,are carried on the wings of destiny; and placed among us by God's very own hands. --Kristi Larson

 

ALL CONTENT IS COPYRIGHT AND MAY NOT BE COPIED OR REPRODUCED WITHOUT WRITTEN CONSENT OF THE AUTHOR. COPYRIGHT 2017