Hoping to someday find M's brother adopted in the U.S. -
Myckola Oleksandrovych Markov - 8/26/2003

Monday, March 17, 2014

Teachers

Do you ever have a teacher that you love so much that you start getting sad when you realize that school is coming to an end?  I know I complain about our school system a lot, but that's the "system." Some of my kids' teachers have been great.  One in particular has gone above and beyond accepting my kids and has helped them way more than what is "required."  She answers my questions almost immediately and always expresses any concerns directly to me right away.

Sooooo I'd REALLY like to get her a special gift for the end of the year.  Do I have any teacher readers that can tell me what would just light up a teacher's world?  

5 comments:

MusicGirl23 said...

What I treasure from my students/families is anything that has a personal message. We love to know how we have helped/touched our students!

SammE said...

I still have some letters written to me by students and by families who appreciated what I had done for them as a teacher. They still mean a great deal to me. :) samm

Carolina said...

I keep all the cards and drawings my students give me. When "times are though" it's great to look at them. :)

Cindy said...

Not a teacher myself, but I've heard some say they get lots of the coffee-mug-stuff-with-apples-and-rulers-crafty variety, but not a lot of Starbucks gift cards. So I'd go with a nice note with specifics about how they've been so great for your kids, plus a Starbucks card.

chicks3 said...

I was a teacher for MANY years. Remember Avon? Most teachers have enough cutsie mugs and cologne. I
suggest a gift card and a letter. Send a copy of the letter to the principal and the superintendant of schools.



We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life; but those who make their journey home across time and miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them,are carried on the wings of destiny; and placed among us by God's very own hands. --Kristi Larson

 

ALL CONTENT IS COPYRIGHT AND MAY NOT BE COPIED OR REPRODUCED WITHOUT WRITTEN CONSENT OF THE AUTHOR. COPYRIGHT 2017