Hoping to someday find M's brother adopted in the U.S. -
Myckola Oleksandrovych Markov - 8/26/2003

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Why

There are times that I want to throw in the towel because I have to fight so hard to get my kids what they need.  I'm the first person in their entire lives to fight for them and that means that sometimes they need a lot more than a typical child would.  

When everything seems to be falling apart, nothing goes like I planned it, and all I run into are walls of people who don't care or understand, I look at this picture and remind myself that we already did the impossible.  




3 comments:

Carolina said...

YES! You did the impossible.
You are an inspiration to all of us.
Don't you ever forget that! ;)

SammE said...

I love the family photo you use at the top of your blog. That one, and the one with the children holding up the letters spelling family. :) I think you are so lucky! Yes, it's difficult, and yes you worked hard and did the impossible, but look at the outcome! You will continue to fight for these wonderful children, because you are their mom. Forever. I admire you hugely! Sending you some huge hugs because you sound as if you could use some. :) samm in Canada

Bonnie M. said...

We recently adopted internationally and have been following your story thanks to a friend. We just got an email from our agency about the whole ss thing. The info may be of help to you. If you want, I will forward it to you.



We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life; but those who make their journey home across time and miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them,are carried on the wings of destiny; and placed among us by God's very own hands. --Kristi Larson

 

ALL CONTENT IS COPYRIGHT AND MAY NOT BE COPIED OR REPRODUCED WITHOUT WRITTEN CONSENT OF THE AUTHOR. COPYRIGHT 2017