Hoping to someday find M's brother adopted in the U.S. -
Myckola Oleksandrovych Markov - 8/26/2003

Friday, March 14, 2014

YUP 7

That's what my license plate reads on the suburban we bought before we travelled to adopt the boys...

Before we realized that we were only going to be coming home with 3 boys, not 4 like we had planned, making our total 6 kids

not 7.

Its hurt my heart every time I look at it.  There are supposed to be 7.  

I just hadn't had the time or really been able to go online and order new plates.  I'd say I was going to and then I just couldn't.

The registration came yesterday.  I guess its finally time to change it to something else.

Does anyone have ideas?  I was so tickled with how cute YEP 7 looked.  I'm ready to just toss the vanity plates and get standard issue random plates because I am feeling so uninspired right now.  

2 comments:

SammE said...

How about OUR SIX
WE ARE 8
DVWEMW
8Jnsns
I know you'll come up with something special.
samm

Carolina said...

I like the suggestions above!
Os you could always try "YUP 6"
Can't think of anything smarter :(



We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life; but those who make their journey home across time and miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them,are carried on the wings of destiny; and placed among us by God's very own hands. --Kristi Larson

 

ALL CONTENT IS COPYRIGHT AND MAY NOT BE COPIED OR REPRODUCED WITHOUT WRITTEN CONSENT OF THE AUTHOR. COPYRIGHT 2017