Hoping to someday find M's brother adopted in the U.S. -
Myckola Oleksandrovych Markov - 8/26/2003

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Tiny Update

M will be having surgery in NJ next week.  We're flying out Saturday!  To be honest, I'm nervous about taking her by myself to another state, but another adoptive friend will be meeting me at the aiprot and I'll be staying at her house one night so M can meet her daughter who was also adopted from Ukraine and has CP :)

The ESL mess with the school hasn't been resolved.

E hasn't been referred for evals like I thought.  That meeting wasn't scheduled so it never officially happened.  I am just... dead tired of this.  I pushed and pushed and begged for evals when we enrolled the boys and here we are now at the end of the year while I am dealing with M's surgery and I'm like "what's the point" of even doing it right now?  It won't even help him this year.  I'm so upset.

I have a tutor for summer.  She's the same lady who worked with M and I'm convinced she is an angel sent here from God to keep my sanity intact.




3 comments:

daniellem02 said...

I hope she has a speedy recovery

Milena said...

I hope that the surgery goes well and that you have a good time together with the other family!

chicks3 said...

I hope your trip is a roaring success. Have you researched lawyers/advocates who will attend meetings at school with you? Usually in CA when the advocate shows up something happens.



We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life; but those who make their journey home across time and miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them,are carried on the wings of destiny; and placed among us by God's very own hands. --Kristi Larson

 

ALL CONTENT IS COPYRIGHT AND MAY NOT BE COPIED OR REPRODUCED WITHOUT WRITTEN CONSENT OF THE AUTHOR. COPYRIGHT 2017