Hoping to someday find M's brother adopted in the U.S. -
Myckola Oleksandrovych Markov - 8/26/2003

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

For the First Time in Forever

I had an IEP meeting at school today and...


So now I'm all like, yay!



But I can go back to this.


because my kids have something...
what is it?  
Oh.


So


because if something gets screwed up this time I am gonna be all






In case you didn't get the point of my post, I am really cautiously happy with my kids' new school, but will never ever again be so naive as to not question and follow up on every.single.thing. like its my job.
Because it is. 
And I will.




                                                  






No comments:



We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life; but those who make their journey home across time and miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them,are carried on the wings of destiny; and placed among us by God's very own hands. --Kristi Larson

 

ALL CONTENT IS COPYRIGHT AND MAY NOT BE COPIED OR REPRODUCED WITHOUT WRITTEN CONSENT OF THE AUTHOR. COPYRIGHT 2017