Hoping to someday find M's brother adopted in the U.S. -
Myckola Oleksandrovych Markov - 8/26/2003

Saturday, November 1, 2014

Happy Birthday V

V turned 10 this week.  His first birthday ever with us in America!!

I met this little guy when he was 7 and now he's 10.  Time flies.  
I'm so glad he's mine!


V gets so emotional and can't stand himself so he covers his face with his hands. The first time I saw him do it was when I had to say goodbye at JFK. Some moms remember their child's first cry… and well so do I.


He was SO HAPPY.  

1 comment:

SammE said...

Such a handsome young man. I'm glad he's yours too. And that he's having a birthday with a party and cake and lots of love. :)



We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life; but those who make their journey home across time and miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them,are carried on the wings of destiny; and placed among us by God's very own hands. --Kristi Larson

 

ALL CONTENT IS COPYRIGHT AND MAY NOT BE COPIED OR REPRODUCED WITHOUT WRITTEN CONSENT OF THE AUTHOR. COPYRIGHT 2017