Hoping to someday find M's brother adopted in the U.S. -
Myckola Oleksandrovych Markov - 8/26/2003

Saturday, November 22, 2014

National Adoption Day

In honor of National Adoption Day:

The very first pictures I ever saw of my kids before I met them.

How could a mama NOT fall in love?

When I saw this face, my heart said, "MINE."




We always thought that we would adopt babies, but there are waiting lists of families hoping to adopt babies while older kids wait on lists hoping for a family to adopt them.

My heart hurts for the kids that still wait.  
November is National Adoption Month.  
Consider mentoring, fostering, hosting, or adopting.  
If you cannot then consider praying for, donating to or offering support to a family that does.



No comments:



We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life; but those who make their journey home across time and miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them,are carried on the wings of destiny; and placed among us by God's very own hands. --Kristi Larson

 

ALL CONTENT IS COPYRIGHT AND MAY NOT BE COPIED OR REPRODUCED WITHOUT WRITTEN CONSENT OF THE AUTHOR. COPYRIGHT 2017