Hoping to someday find M's brother adopted in the U.S. -
Myckola Oleksandrovych Markov - 8/26/2003

Thursday, August 20, 2015

Spur of the moment

One nice thing about having the kids at home instead of at school (while I'm also at school stuck in IEP meetings) is I can wake up and be like... 
Today I want donuts. 
"Hey kids if you clean up, I'll take you to Dunkin!" 



And then we can decide to stop at an orchard on the way home to pick 20lbs of apples because I care about what they eat...



             Yes. They will eat them all.


Because life is just more fun when you get out and experience it.  

(I may also have been trying to get myself to go into labor because it's that time!)





1 comment:

SammE said...

I'm so glad you and the children can relax and enjoy each other rather than being stressed and upset in the school system. There's lots to learn out there, even picking apples! Hope your new little one is cooperating! :) I'll be watching for good news soon!



We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life; but those who make their journey home across time and miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them,are carried on the wings of destiny; and placed among us by God's very own hands. --Kristi Larson

 

ALL CONTENT IS COPYRIGHT AND MAY NOT BE COPIED OR REPRODUCED WITHOUT WRITTEN CONSENT OF THE AUTHOR. COPYRIGHT 2017