Hoping to someday find M's brother adopted in the U.S. -
Myckola Oleksandrovych Markov - 8/26/2003

Friday, September 25, 2015

Dyslexia Games

I've posted before about how many of my kids have been diagnosed with dyslexia.  One of the things we've found to really help them overcome letter confusion is Dyslexia Games.  We've worked through part of series A with most of the kids and would LOVE to order all of series A, B, and C.  I've bought a few of the series A books off of amazon as we could afford them and I make copies of the pages so each child can work on them.

Since the creator of Dyslexia Games has recently come out with many other activity books, I've been perusing all of them, drooling.  Basically I want to try them ALL with my 5 dyslexic kids that have an alphabet soup of learning disabilities, ESL issues, dyslexia and special needs.  Even my typical 7 year old enjoys doing the activities with his older siblings.  I think he feels left out since I give them to everyone else.

The Dyslexia Games FB page is doing a giveaway for mommy bloggers, so I've chosen the next book I'd really like to try.  The Do it Yourself Homeschool Journal for the Creative Student.  I think D especially would love this book as he's so creative and always making something or drawing.



These DIY journals are especially appealing to me now with a brand new little baby needing lots of attention :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi, I'm sending 4 Journals to you to use with the kids - and a few other fun things! Sarah Janisse Brown



We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life; but those who make their journey home across time and miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them,are carried on the wings of destiny; and placed among us by God's very own hands. --Kristi Larson

 

ALL CONTENT IS COPYRIGHT AND MAY NOT BE COPIED OR REPRODUCED WITHOUT WRITTEN CONSENT OF THE AUTHOR. COPYRIGHT 2017