Hoping to someday find M's brother adopted in the U.S. -
Myckola Oleksandrovych Markov - 8/26/2003

Saturday, October 10, 2015

The ENT for EG



The baby has been having a lot of screaming and crying fits especially at night.  I am one tired mama.  2-3 hour stretches with no naps during the day just aren't cutting it.  My midwife looked at EG's lip and realized she had a lip tie.  She sent us to an ENT immediately because she said that the lip tie was affecting her ability to latch properly.  She's been sucking in air while she nurses.  



So we took our tiny little baby for "surgery" on her lip.  It immediately made a difference in her latch.



She's still not sleeping well though so we see a naturopath next week to try to get her adjusted and feeling better!

This stage of not sleeping is always hard for me. I need sleep and I'm not getting it.  Time is going by fast though in my sleep deprived daze.  She's 6 weeks already!  

Some days I feel like  all I get done is feeding the kids and getting them started on their schoolwork.  I can't seem to form thoughts to blog about anything much because my brain is not operating at full capacity!  

We are loving the Dyslexia Games Homeschool journals though!


1 comment:

Nicole said...

I feel tired with you ! Hope it will get better.
One day, soon to be 30 years ago, I had triplets when the two eldest were 5 and 2,5...
I just can imagine how you feel !!
Try to savour this time won't last even if it seems it will never end !!



We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life; but those who make their journey home across time and miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them,are carried on the wings of destiny; and placed among us by God's very own hands. --Kristi Larson

 

ALL CONTENT IS COPYRIGHT AND MAY NOT BE COPIED OR REPRODUCED WITHOUT WRITTEN CONSENT OF THE AUTHOR. COPYRIGHT 2017