Hoping to someday find M's brother adopted in the U.S. -
Myckola Oleksandrovych Markov - 8/26/2003

Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Gotcha!

I am so proud of Mariah!

As you saw in my previous post, she has been journaling in her Handwriting Without Tears and Dyslexia Games books. I encouraged her to put her stories together and write a book. She did just that! I helped some with scribing for her when her hand got tired, but she wrote a book with her words from her memories and experiences. It was such a great healing thing for her and I to do together. She desperately wanted to have her book published so people could read her story and understand more about Dyslexia, Cerebral Palsy, and International Adoption.

While searching for someone to publish her book, I found a way to publish it myself!

Here is her book, available in paperback and downloadable to Kindle from Amazon.



 

1 comment:

Carolina said...

I've just read it and loved it deeply. So proud of Mariah!



We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life; but those who make their journey home across time and miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them,are carried on the wings of destiny; and placed among us by God's very own hands. --Kristi Larson

 

ALL CONTENT IS COPYRIGHT AND MAY NOT BE COPIED OR REPRODUCED WITHOUT WRITTEN CONSENT OF THE AUTHOR. COPYRIGHT 2017